Your home is probably the single largest investment you will make in your lifetime. Protecting it against termites before they become a problem or adding that protection after you have invested money and time into a termite treatment, is sound thinking.
It is always better to be safe than sorry. Be proactive, save yourself from looking for a cure after termites have caused damage in your home. Now is the perfect time to factor preventative termite treatments into your home maintenance budget.
Termite infestations and damage are not covered by standard homeowner insurance policies.
As homeowners, we want to keep our property and families safe. To do so, we invest in, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, and carbon monoxide detectors, along with costly home security systems. When you have spent so much time and money to protect your home against so many potential threats, why not include a termite protection plan? Termites can ravage your home yet often fly under the radar of most homeowners, until it’s too late.
Before starting a Termite Protection Plan, existing infestations must be eliminated along with any conditions conducive to infestation. The following are typical conducive conditions for termites:
- Soil Line Too High or Foundation Too Low
- Wood to Soil Contact
- Lumber (fencing) or firewood in contact with structure
- Moisture Damaged or Damp Wood
- Standing Water or leaking pipes
- Insufficient Ventilation in crawl spaces or attics.
- Full Photo Inspection every 2 years
- Our certified applicator will look for termite signs while performing your Ultimate Pest control service and preventative termite treatment.
- When termites are suspect (drywood or subterranean), a licensed termite inspector will do a full photo inspection. You will be notified of any findings and their solutions.
- All recommended treatments are automatically covered under this plan.
- Recommended repairs may be done by your contractor or by Corky’s at our special customer rates.
Termites are year-round problems for Southern California homeowners. Fact is, if you don’t have termites now, you will! Getting ahead of these home wreckers, can save you a lot of money, time and frustration.
Corky’s Termite Protection Plan includes our famous Ultimate Pest Control Service. So, we are not only preventing termite infestations but also getting rid of Ants and Spiders, and controlling ticks, whitefly, aphids and mosquitoes on your property too!
Call Corky’s today 1-800-901-1102 or contact us online @ https://www.corkyspest.com/contact.html