HOW CORKY’S MOUSE CONTROL SERVICE WORKS
- The initial mouse service set up consists of 4 weekly service visits.
- Trapping and baiting are set up inside the structure.
- The technician is equipped to determine the best possible strategy to get rid of mice currently in the structure and to control future infestations.
- If you have a mouse problem inside, they are coming from outside.
- In residential properties, a mouse problem is generally accompanied by a rat problem. Our service includes both mouse and rat control.
- Outside in the landscape, we set up 5 large bait stations to control both mice and rats.
First Service Visit: Setup Stations
We determine by rodent activity and landscapes where bait stations should be placed on property to effectively control rodent populations.
Second and Third Service Visits
- Check and refill indoor traps. Reposition if necessary.
- Refill and reposition outdoor bait stations for optimal control.
Fourth Service Visit: Institute Maintenance
- At this point your indoor mouse problem should be under control. Our outside bait stations should keep rodents from coming inside, and continue reducing the rodent population outside.
- Your annual control program starts after our fourth service visit.
- If after four (4) visits we still have not controlled the rodent problem inside or outside your home, we will continue your weekly service until primary control is achieved.
- It takes a very short time to repopulate landscape with rodents.
- When bait stations are taken away, rodents will return. That is why it’s important to stay on an ongoing regular rodent control service.
- To get rid of conditions sustaining mouse populations we recommend reading our “Help Us Help You Control Rodents” page.
- In addition to our Mouse Control Service, we also provide rodent cleanup, sanitation and exclusion services.
Order your service now – Call 1-800-901-1102.
Bundle this Ultimate Pest Control Service with your Mouse Control Service at a HUGE DISCOUNT.
CORKY’S ULTIMATE PEST CONTROL SERVICE PLAN
Provides year-round control and preventative treatments for Ants, Spiders, Aphids, Whitefly, Ticks, Mosquitoes & more!