HOW CORKY’S MOUSE CONTROL SERVICE WORKS
The initial mouse service is necessary to stop mice from entering your property. Includes four treatment visits.
- A thorough inspection of the property is performed to determine the extent of the infestation and to locate access points into the interior of the structure.
- Trapping and baiting are set up inside the structure.
- The technician is equipped to determine the best possible strategy to get rid of mice currently in the structure and to control future infestations.
- If you have a mouse problem, you probably have a rat problem too. Outside in the landscape, we set up 5 large bait stations to control both mice and rats.
The initial mouse service set up consists of 4 weekly service visits.
First Service Visit: Setup Stations
We determine by mouse activity and landscapes where bait stations should be placed on property to effectively control rodent population.
Second and Third Service Visits
- Refill and reposition outdoor bait stations for optimal control
- Check and refill indoor traps too. Reposition if neccessary.
Fourth Service Visit: Institute Maintenance
- Determine the rate of bait consumption
- If after four (4) services, the bait is still being consumed at an unacceptably fast rate, we’ll continue your weekly service until primary control is achieved.
- If after four (4) visits we still haven’t eliminated the mouse problem inside your home, we’ll continue your weekly service until primary control is achieved.
Ongoing mouse control is necessary to stop mice from entering your property.
- Your service specialist will come as many times as it takes to keep mice away from your property, as long as you stay on our, annual rodent extermination plan.
- In addition to our Mouse Control Service, we also provide rodent cleanup, sanitation and exclusion services.
- To get rid of conditions sustaining mouse populations we recommend the following: thinning dense foliage, reducing watering schedules, cleaning up garbage and debris, and removing various food sources (ex. Pet food, bird seed, fallen fruit and rotting garden vegetables)
- Implement strategies to exclude mice from the inside of the structure. (Doorsweeps, screens, structure repair etc.)
Order your service now – Call 1-800-901-1102.
Bundle this Ultimate Pest Control Service with your Mouse Control Service at a HUGE DISCOUNT.
CORKY’S ULTIMATE PEST CONTROL SERVICE PLAN
Provides year-round control and preventative treatments for Ants, Spiders, Aphids, Whitefly, Ticks, Mosquitoes & more!