The initial mouse service is necessary to stop mice from entering your property. Includes three treatment visits.
Mouse Control Maintenance
Ongoing mouse control is necessary to stop mice from entering your property.
Mouse Cleanup, Sanitation and Exclusion Services
Cleaning up rodent droppings and urine, disinfecting and excluding services are important to do after mice have been controlled.
HOW CORKY’S MOUSE CONTROL SERVICE WORKS
- A thorough inspection of the property is performed to determine the extent of the infestation and to locate access points into the interior of the structure.
- Trapping and baiting are set up inside the structure.
- The technician is equipped to determine the best possible strategy to get rid of mice currently in the structure and to control future infestations.
- If you have a mouse problem, you probably have a rat problem too. Outside in the landscape, we set up 5 large bait stations to control both mice and rats.
- Regular maintenance starts after your initial service is completed.
- Your service specialist will come as many times as it takes to keep mice away from your property, as long as you stay on our, annual mouse extermination plan.
- In addition to our Mouse Control Service, we also provide rodent cleanup, sanitation and exclusion services.
- To get rid of conditions sustaining mouse populations we recommend the following: thinning dense foliage, reducing watering schedules, cleaning up garbage and debris, and removing various food sources (ex. Pet food, bird seed, fallen fruit and rotting garden vegetables)
- Implement strategies to exclude mice from the inside of the structure. (Doorsweeps, screens, structure repair etc.)
Order your service now – Call 1-800-901-1102.
Bundle this Ultimate Pest Control Service with your Mouse Control Service at a HUGE DISCOUNT.
CORKY’S ULTIMATE PEST CONTROL SERVICE PLAN
Provides year-round control and preventative treatments for Ants, Spiders, Aphids, Whitefly, Ticks, Mosquitoes & more!
Get rid of mice and control future infestations.
Do-It-Yourself Mouse Control
Helpful things you can do to prevent mice.