$17 Snail and Slug Treatment
As low as $17 per month, after Initial fee, when bundled with Corky’s Ultmate Pest Control Service.
Snail Treatment and Slug Treatment
Our program effectively gets rid of snails and slug.
HOW CORKY’S SNAIL & SLUG CONTROL SERVICE WORKS
- The first thing we do is pick up all the snails and slugs we can find on your property. We put them in trash bags and throw them in the garbage.
- We then apply organic bait in areas of infestation. The organic bait that we use is appropriate for use around pets.
- In order to get Corky’s Snail and Slug Control Service, you must be on our Ultimate Pest Control Service.
- Snails and slugs can be effectively controlled with our program. Most people just put out bait, with very little success. We pick up all the live snails we can find every time we come to your property.
- Everytime we perform a service, we’ll pick up and dispose of all the snails and slugs that we can find, and put out more bait so that we can control the snail population.
- Because snails hide very well and are born small, control will come over the course of the first year’sservice.
- A good snail and slug management program relies on a combination of methods in order to get rid of snails and slugs.
- The first step is to eliminate, as much as possible, all places where they can hide during the day. Boards, stones, debris, weedy areas around tree trunks, leafy branches growing close to the ground and dense ground covers such as ivy are ideal sheltering spots.
- Anything you can do to prevent snails from multiplying will help get rid of your snail problem.
Order your service now – Call 1-800-901-1102.
Bundle this Ultimate Pest Control Service with your Snail & Slug Control Service at a HUGE DISCOUNT.
CORKY’S ULTIMATE PEST CONTROL SERVICE PLAN
Provides year-round control and preventative treatments for Ants, Spiders, Aphids, Whitefly, Ticks, Mosquitoes & more!
Snail and Slug Service
Stop slugs from eating your garden. Get the snails off your sidewalk.
Help Us Help You Control Snails and Slugs
Helpful things you can do to prevent snails and slugs.