Call for Treatment
Rat Control Services
Ask about our exclusion work
Schedule a Site Inspection
Tell us about what is bugging you?
Get Started With Rat Control Service
Call Now 800-901-1102
General Rat Control Service
Bait Station Service:
- Inspect Rodent Stations
- Change Non-palatable Bait
- Clean Out Debris, Leaves, and Webs
- Re-anchor Stations
- Re-locate Stations as Needed
* Did you know rats can enter through a hole as small as a quarter?
Corky’s rodent exclusion service means to “rodent proof” a property by sealing holes, gaps, or crevices in the structure, especially the roof, vents, and pipes. Our services are designed around Integrated Pest Management (IPM) that keeps your family and pets in mind.
The rat set up consists of 4 weekly service visits.
First Service Visit:
- We determine by rat activity and landscapes where bait stations should be placed on property to effectively control rat population.
Second and Third Service Visits
- Refill, clean-out, and reposition bait stations for optimal control.
Fourth Service Visit:
- Determine the rate of bait consumption
- If after four (4) services, the bait is still being consumed at an unacceptably fast rate, we’ll continue your weekly service until primary control is achieved.
* Ask for details
The Rat Maintenance Service Controls Rats Entering Your Property.
We don’t sell rat control without an annual maintenance service agreement because rats will re-infest and money will be wasted.
The Rat Maintenance Service starts after your service is completed. Locally, we are a leading rat exterminator because our innovative rat service program was specifically designed for controlling rats in Southern California. As long as you stay on our plan, you will not have the rat problem you had before we arrived.
Get rid of Rats
Preventative treatment and rodent control starts with cleaning up rodent dropping, urine, disinfecting and exclusion. Begin a SMART monitor management program for proactive rodent prevention.
Cleaning up rodent droppings and urine, disinfecting and excluding services are important to do after rats have been controlled.