HELP US HELP YOU SUCCESSFULLY CONTROL WHITEFLY
Basic steps to ensure a successful Whitefly Control Service.
These tiny little sap suckers drink the nutrient-rich liquid in plants and in return leave the plant weak and looking shriveled, with curled leaves and deformed flowers and fruit. It is important to control populations as they migrate from neighboring properties.
To keep them under control after a Whitefly Control Service, follow the simple steps below.
- Keep the plantings in your landscape healthy and free of insects. Give them a good shower every now and then. It will knock off a lot of the whiteflies.
- Plant insects (aphids, whitefly etc.) impact the health of your plantings and are food sources for other insects such as, ants and spiders.
- Keep plants pruned and thinned out. Let the sun in. Whiteflies shy away from the bright light and heat of the sun. They congregate most often on the shaded and protected stalks of plants and on the underside of the leaves.
- Inspect your plants often. Catching a problem in the making is easier than trying to eliminate one that has gotten out of hand.
- House plants can become infested also. Take time to wipe off their leaves and remove any unwanted pests. Inspect new plants for signs of infestation before you buy them. Don’t bring home whiteflies.
Corky’s Aphid Control Service was created to eliminate and control whitefly infestations on our customers properties. One-time (initial) services can eliminate or reduce an immediate problem, but reinfestations can happen quickly, as they migrate from neighboring properties. A consistent prevention service is important to keep them off your property in order to keep your plantings healthy.
Corky’s Ultimate Pest Control Service, is a year-round treatment program for ants and spiders which also includes control and preventative measures for aphids, whitefly, ticks, mosquitoes and more. Corky’s Ultimate Pest Control Service keeps pests controlled in your yard and out of your home.
CORKY’S ULTIMATE PEST CONTROL SERVICE PLAN
Provides year-round control and preventative treatments for Ants, Spiders, Aphids, Whitefly, Ticks, Mosquitoes & more!
Schedule a Service Today!