HELP US HELP YOU SUCCESSFULLY CONTROL Squirrel
Basic steps to ensure a successful Ground Squirrel Control Service
- Squirrels are expert foragers, so pick up fallen nuts, fruits, and seeds.
- Secure the lids of trash cans, tightly. Use cans with lids, not plastic bags that will tear and give easy access to food.
- Bury food scraps deeply into compost piles. Keep compost piles well away from structures.
- Don’t over-water. Limit their access to water by removing sources of pooled water. This would include bird baths. If you must have your bird baths ,move them well away from the house.
- Bird feeders should be removed or moved well away from the home. Keep seed that falls on the ground picked up or install something that catches it before it reaches the ground.
- Keep the yard free of debris. Rake and dispose of leaves and grass clippings. This will provide your technician with a good view of any squirrel digging activity.
- Keep squirrels from getting into the structure by keeping screens and windows in good repair. Foundation vents or access openings in should be kept secured.
These suggestions are all geared to deprive ground squirrels of what they need most to survive. Safe harborage (shelter), Water and Food.
It is important to call if you see activity between services. A quick response keeps squirrels under control.
Ground Squirrel Control is only successful when we work together to accomplish our mutual goal; keeping squirrels out of lawns, away from gardens and off your property. Combining these measures with Corky’s Ground Squirrel Control Service is our path to successfully maintaining squirrel control on your property.