Here are some do-it-yourself spider control recommendations:
Outside Spider Prevention
When you don’t have the time or the inclination to implement the needed procedures to safeguard your landscape plants and gardens from spiders, consider Corky’s Ultimate Service Plan and let us, do the work for you. Call 1-800-901-1102.
what's a spider look like?
To keep spiders out of your home, seal or close any entry points into your home.
What's the best way to keep spiders from entering your home? First, close any holes, gaps or openings around your home. Keep things tidy, clean and bright. Most spiders remain outside but they will seek warmth and shelter inside if they come across an easy entry point.
- Clean up woodpiles and remove other debris that can create hiding places for spiders and the insects they eat.
- Keep shrubs pruned and far enough away from your home to allow plenty of sunlight and air.
- Remove webs from eaves, fences, play structures, patio furniture, decks, and other items in your yard.
- Keep trash bins covered and away from the house. Clean your trash bins as regularly as possible.
- Use yellow or sodium vapor bulbs for outdoor lighting to reduce the lights' attractiveness to insects that are the food source for spiders.
Helpful things you can do to prevent spiders from entering your home.