BAT CONTROL SERVICE
Bats: No Same Day Bat Exclusion
Bats are a protected species and cannot be killed. Our service consists of changing their habits and make them want to go some place else.
Bats roosting or resting while feeding create an unsightly mess in, on and around buildings. Their droppings and urine accumulate beneath roosts to create unsanitary conditions, odors and attract other insect pests. Bats are known to carry rabies and their droppings or guano, shouldn’t be used for fertilizer. It can contain Histoplasma capsulatum, a fungus that can infect humans and other animals, causing lung disease and other serious conditions.
- A full exterior inspection of the structure, including the attic if appropriate, will be performed to determine the presence of bats, where they’re residing and the extent of any damage they may have caused.
- Service information and recommendations for bat abatement will be provided to the property owner.
- Service will consist of an initial visit in which recommendations made by our inspector are initiated and completed. This may include mechanical abatement procedures, chemical treatments for associated insects and parasites, cleaning and sanitation measures and repair of any bat related damages.
- Our proven methods for gently discouraging bats from roosting in or on structures has been 100% effective
- This year-round program consists of service to the property on a monthly to quarterly basis (depending on the severity of the problem) and begins one month following the Initial Bat Control Service.
- This is a maintenance program designed to promote a bat free environment and may include inspection, treatment of related insects and parasites, sanitation, cleanup, and monitoring and maintenance of bat abatement devices.
Depending on the severity of the infestation, consider going on a year round maintenance program.