APHID CONTROL SERVICE
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
Corky’s Aphid service is designed specifically for Southern California properties, and can also control whiteflies at the same time for no additional charge.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect our service to include:
- The initial service consists of 2 treatment applications (or more, depending on the severity of the infestation), scheduled 14 days apart. Additional treatments are charged per application, unless you’re on Corky’s Ultimate Pest Control Service, in which case additional treatments are covered under the plan.
- The first application consists of root drenching and spraying of plants. We drench the roots of your roses and hibiscus plants. We perform this drenching once a year. It takes 2 weeks for the product to systemically work its way out to the leaves. This spring application must be done between Feb 15th and May 15th. The earlier the better.
- We also spray mist on the underside of all the leaves of targeted plants with our special fogging machine, targeting aphid harborage areas.
- On the second application, we inspect all the plants that we treated and apply a second fogging application under the leaves of targeted plants.
In order to keep good control and health of your plants you need to be on Corky’s Ultimate Pest Control Service. This guarantees your aphid service on a year round basis.
It is our commitment to provide timely and effective control for our customers, but without a regularly scheduled maintenance program, infestations are sure to reoccur, since aphids migrate from neighboring properties. Aphids attract other insects to our properties such as ants and spiders, thatnot only infest the landscape but our homes as well. This is why aphid prevention is included with Corky’s Ultimate Pest Control Service.
Your technician will make recommendations on how to get rid of aphids already infesting landscape plants as well as future aphid control.
- Take care of your plants. Healthy plants naturally repel insects whereas sickly or stressed ones will attract them.