Call for Treatment
Annual Termite Prevention
Schedule a Site Inspection
Tell us about what is bugging you?
Annual Termite Prevention Planning
Every property is different. Therefore, Corky’s treatment program focuses on areas unique to your property, where termites are damaging your landscaping. This effective service program starts with an initial service to extent of termite infestation. Corky’s and you will schedule follow-up maintenance services necessary to control future invasions.
Same day service not available.
How Corky’s Annual Termite Prevention
Every property is different. Therefore, this treatment program focuses on areas unique to your property, where termites are damaging your home. This effective service program starts with an initial service to extent of termite infestation. Then follow-up maintenance services are necessary to control future invasions.
- Each service treatment is unique to your property. Your service technician does a thorough assessment of your property and makes a recommendation of treatments and repairs to begin the control process.
- Once treatment and recommendations are determined bait stations are installed based on your property and house size.
- Bait stations have a low level of visibility, are placed in the ground to prevent removal by animals and pests and safe to humans.
- Stations are installed in areas of known, probable, or suspected Subterranean Termite foraging activity. Stations will also be installed where areas of conducive conditions may draw termites in the future.
- Stations are inspected six months after installation and if no activity is present than annually afterwards. Once Subterranean Termite activity has occurred at a station and bait consumption has begun, we will schedule monitor visits quarterly to assist there is a need for additional bait or stations. Once the colony has been eradicated annual visits will be renewed.
- Further recommendations ma be made at the time of these visits and relayed to the owner for any finding based on areas of concern.
- The first action a homeowner should take to assist in the prevention of termites is to remove debris away from the home. Move wood piles to the edge of the yard if possible, and lift off the ground. Repair cracks in foundations. Repair or replace decayed or damaged wood members on home and maintain exterior paint. Paint creates a good barrier and helps prevent weathering and decay of the exterior wood members.