Los Angeles Neighborhoods Pest Control
Residential Service Plan
Try the unique Ant & Spider service that makes Corky's Pest Control famous!
Look at the comprehensive service you'll receive by a licensed technician.
1. We sweep away the spider webs from the eaves, windows and door frames using a special web duster. We also perform this service on your property perimeter fence lines.
2. We spray the cracks and crevices of the hardscape edges and the foundation.
3. We spray window casings and door frames.
4. We inspect and treat plantings where there is evidence of ants and spiders.
5. We spray the property perimeter to help prevent foraging insects from entering your property.
6.We spray the eaves to control spiders and keep them from their hiding places.
We’re confident that once you experience the great results of our service, you’ll want to become a regular customer.
- We do not spray flowering plants when Bees are present and foraging or on hot summer days.
- We inspect every area of your property and use all necessary treatments to provide a perfect service.
- We only use Botanical or Low-Impact products on your property.
The Los Angeles region has a climate that is envied by the rest of the nation. It is a true “Mediterranean” subtropical area–summers and winters are mild, plants flourish here, and so do the insects!
Everyone knows that ants and spiders come into your house from the landscape. Keeping these plant insects in check is the first step in ant and spider control. Plant inventories are maintained to ensure that our service is appropriate for your property. Controlling the insects outside of your home is the key to effectively controlling insects that invade your home. Plant insects or their secretions are the major food sources for ants and spiders.
The weather does very little to restrict insect development in this region. With mild temperatures and adequate humidity, they develop quickly through their life cycle. Ants, spiders, termites, and cockroaches can all develop large populations relatively quickly.
Your Corky’s technician services: Los Angeles, Downey, Norwalk, Compton, Inglewood, Gardena, Santa Monica, Venice, Redondo Beach, El Segundo, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Culver City, Palos Verdes, Commerce, Hawthorne, Santa Fe Springs, Lakewood, Lynwood, Bellflower, Cerritos, Pico Rivera, Artesia, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Carson, Studio City, Southgate, Huntington Park, Bell Gardens, Long Beach, San Pedro, Carson, Lomita, Wilmington, Lakewood, Signal Hill and Torrance areas and understands that where you live defines the pests you will have problems with, so we can solve your pest issues more effectively.
Corky’s Pest Control has been providing quality pest control services in California for over 45 years. We specialize in the use of green products—both botanic and low-impact, using only the best on the market. Our highly trained personnel assure customer satisfaction, and they will take care of problems ranging from ants, spiders, cockroaches, and other insects, rodents such as mice, rats, and gophers, and even the West Nile Virus-carrying mosquitoes and bed bugs. Our termite department is state of the art, offering fumigation, spot treatments, heat treatments, and the new Termatrac Radar services.