Los Angeles South Bay Pest Control
Residential Service Plan
Try the unique Ant & Spider service that makes Corky's Pest Control famous!
Look at the comprehensive service you'll receive by a licensed technician.
1. We sweep away the spider webs from the eaves, windows and door frames using a special web duster. We also perform this service on your property perimeter fence lines.
2. We spray the cracks and crevices of the hardscape edges and the foundation.
3. We spray window casings and door frames.
4. We inspect and treat plantings where there is evidence of ants and spiders.
5. We spray the property perimeter to help prevent foraging insects from entering your property.
6.We spray the eaves to control spiders and keep them from their hiding places.
We’re confident that once you experience the great results of our service, you’ll want to become a regular customer.
- We do not spray flowering plants when Bees are present and foraging or on hot summer days.
- We inspect every area of your property and use all necessary treatments to provide a perfect service.
- We only use Botanical or Low-Impact products on your property.
The Los Angeles South Bay area has a true “Mediterranean” subtropical climate, greatly influenced by its proximity to the coast. There is not a wide fluctuation in temperatures–summers and winters are mild, plants flourish here, and so do the insects! Since you enjoy the climate, it is no wonder that the insects do, too!
Everyone knows that ants and spiders come into your house from the landscape. Keeping these plant insects in check is the first step in ant and spider control. Plant inventories are maintained to ensure that our service is appropriate for your property. Controlling the insects outside of your home is the key to effectively controlling insects that invade your home. Plant insects or their secretions are the major food sources for ants and spiders.
The weather is not a factor in restricting insect development in this region. With the normally mild temperatures and adequate humidity, they develop quickly through their life cycle. Ants, spiders, termites, and cockroaches are able to develop large populations relatively quickly. Your Corky’s technician services Long Beach, San Pedro, Carson, Lomita, Wilmington, Lakewood, and Signal Hill areas and understands that where you live defines your specific pest problems, so we can solve your pest issues more effectively at a lower cost to you.
Corky’s Pest Control has been providing quality pest control services in California for over 45 years. We specialize in the use of green products—both botanic and low-impact, using only the best on the market. Our highly trained personnel assure customer satisfaction, and they will take care of problems ranging from ants, spiders, cockroaches, and other insects, rodents such as mice, rats, and gophers, and even the West Nile Virus-carrying mosquitoes and bed bugs. Our termite department is state of the art, offering fumigation, spot treatments, heat treatments, and the new Termatrac Radar services.